Safe and Healthy Workplace Badge, Mexican Institute of Social Security
2020, 2021, 2022
Voluntary program for improving workforce health, safety and well-being, productivity and quality.
Human Rights Commission of the State of Zacatecas
Recipient of the Companies Committed to Human Rights Badge.
Mexican Confederation of Industrial Chambers of Commerce (CONCAMIN) Ethics & Values Award
For strong corporate social responsibility practices in economic, social and environmental performance, as well as respect for people, ethical values and positive community impact.
Distinctive ESR® Socially Responsible Company Badge, Mexican Centre for Philanthropy (CEMEFI)
Recipient for the 12th consecutive year. Recognizes success in corporate social responsibility and efforts to undertake voluntary and public commitments to implement socially responsible business practices and continuous improvement as part of culture and business strategy.
Health Security Badge, Mexican Institute of Social Security
Voluntary program that incentivizes companies to implement effective protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Clean Industry Certification, Federal Environmental Protection Agency (PROFEPA)
For voluntary external audits that certify full compliance with federal environmental laws in Mexico.
Top 10 Chilean mining companies, Merco ESG ranking
Merco (Corporate Reputation Business Monitor) is an audited monitor that has been evaluating companies in Latin America since 2000 based on a multi-stakeholder methodology. (Awarded to Mantos Copper, prior to Combination with Capstone Copper).
National Safety Council of Chile Award, Category “A”
Recognizes companies that achieve the lowest injury frequency rate in their industry category.
Chilean Safety Association Award
For achieving over one year with zero lost-time incidents for employees and contractors.
For achieving 5 million hours over 18 months with zero lost-time incidents for employees and contractors.
National Safety Council of Chile, and achievements in the Annual National Safety Competition
- National Safety Council of Chile Award, 2021 and 2022—For companies that achieve the lowest injury frequency rate in their industry category.
- “Al Esfuerzo” Award, 2021 and 2022—For companies that significantly reduce their injury frequency rate compared to prior years.
- Excellence in Risk Prevention Award, 2022
- Rosalio Fuentes Silva National Distinction to Mantoverde Health and Safety Committees, 2021—For excellence in management.
Community involvement recognitions
- Manuel Magalhaes Mendling Bicentennial High School of Diego de Almagro—Recognition for years of contributions to the institution.
- Participation in the celebration of the 187th anniversary of the town of El Salado—Recognized for years of contributions to the community.
Arizona Veteran Supportive Employer Badge, Arizona Coalition for Military Families
Recognizes ongoing participation in the Hire Our Heroes (HOH) Fellowship Program, which provides veterans with meaningful career paths after their military service.
US Forest Service
Recognized for its significant contribution of company volunteers, materials and equipment for an emergency soil stabilization project at the reclaimed Blue Gate Mine within the Pinto Creek watershed and Tonto National Forest.
Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
Recognized for its timely support when the mine sent a 992 Loader to assist ADOT in clearing Highway 60 after a rock slide backed up traffic for miles in both directions.